Thursday, August 1, 2019 – Monday, August 5, 2019
Join the Travelitis Group & friends in Toronto for the annual Caribana Festival. The festival includes parties, cultural events, and of course, the parade. It’s a spectacular event and if you’ve never been to Toronto before it’s a great reason to visit at a wonderful time of year (great summer weather).
For the second year in a row, we’re partnering with SOCA NATION to curate a list of the best events as well as participation in MAS and J’OUVERT. Check out @SOCA_NATION on Instagram for more information.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS & COSTS::
Our group will be staying at the Kimpton Saint George Hotel, a 5-STAR boutique hotel located in Toronto’s Annex neighborhood. The cost of the hotel includes the following:
- Hotel wide included Wi-Fi
- Daily complimentary morning coffee and tea service in living room (6-10AM)
- Daily complimentary hosted wine hour in the living room (5-6PM)
NOTE: Transportation is NOT included in the hotel cost.
Hotel Costs (all rates are in Canadian currency):
- Deluxe KING room: $295 (Canadian dollars) per night
- Deluxe TWO QUEEN room: $335 (Canadian dollars) per night
- $25 (Canadian dollars) per person per night for 3rd/4th person
NOTE: Prices will vary up until the dates of travel due to fluctuations in the exchange rate between USD and Canadian dollars.
Reservation Terms & Conditions:
- Last day to reserve a room: June 30, 2019
- Last day to cancel your reservation: July 22, 2019
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
NO DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM!
To reserve your room, click the button below and you will be taken to the hotel’s website.
When reserving, click “Book Now” in the upper right of the screen, select Augus 1-5, 2019 (or a subset of those dates) from the calendar and proceed to reserve your spot! There will be pre-populated information in the IATA and Group ID fields to ensure your room is associated with our group.
For more information on events include MAS, and J’OUVERT, check out SOCA_NATION on Instagram!!
- PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED for entry into Canada